Translate

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Mary Nell and I live in the Ozarks. I live on a farm which is my own little piece of Heaven. I love to craft, quilt and create. There is always something new going through my head that I see that I want to try to make or design. While quilting is a long standing tradition here it is something that I am fairly new at. I hope that on this blog you will find something that will spark your interest.and you too will want to sit down and make something for your loved ones. But once you do I can tell you that it can lead to a serious condition. There is no cure. Once you start it is something that you just can't stop...Enjoy!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Went browsing around again this morning and found this sweet tutorial over on Cluck Cluck Sew.  I enjoyed it so much that I thought I would share it with you!  Great way to use up scraps and a beautiful piece of home decor. 
I put this one right up front on my todo list!  Here is the link: http://www.cluckclucksew.com/2009/10/tutorial-scrap-buster-fall-pillow.html
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment