Translate

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Mary Nell and I live in the Ozarks. I live on a farm which is my own little piece of Heaven. I love to craft, quilt and create. There is always something new going through my head that I see that I want to try to make or design. While quilting is a long standing tradition here it is something that I am fairly new at. I hope that on this blog you will find something that will spark your interest.and you too will want to sit down and make something for your loved ones. But once you do I can tell you that it can lead to a serious condition. There is no cure. Once you start it is something that you just can't stop...Enjoy!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fabric

My sewing cabinet.
I just love fabric.  I have an obsession with good quilt fabric and love having it where I can see it.  I have a cabinet that I store mine in and sometimes it just calls to me to make something...I am sure that I am not the only one that loves to sew, quilt and craft that does this!  At least I hope I am not alone.  LOL  One of my favorite places to get fabric is right on facebook.  Yes on facebook,  it is like having my own personal shopper to find just the right thing for me.  You might want to check out the following link.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/persianpicklefabric.  Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment