Translate

About Me

My photo
Hi there, I am Mary Nell and I live in the Ozarks. I live on a farm which is my own little piece of Heaven. I love to craft, quilt and create. There is always something new going through my head that I see that I want to try to make or design. While quilting is a long standing tradition here it is something that I am fairly new at. I hope that on this blog you will find something that will spark your interest.and you too will want to sit down and make something for your loved ones. But once you do I can tell you that it can lead to a serious condition. There is no cure. Once you start it is something that you just can't stop...Enjoy!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Ironing Board Cover in 10 minutes.

I found this tutorial while browsing around and i love it.  What a great tutorial and you can do this in 10 minutes... For an ironing board cover!  No flipping measuring drawing just make it... Here is the site link.  Check it out you won't be sorry.  Wish I had found this a month ago when I struggled with my cover.
http://www.makeithandmade.com/2013/05/the-easiest-ironing-board-cover-ever.html

No comments:

Post a Comment